Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Day 3 (15th March 2009)

Day 3 is already here..We wanted to do our laundry so we brought it together..went into the monorail and head to Bukit Bintang.. then the best part, the laundry shop was close..we asked around for any other laundry shop, then a taxi man told us, there’s no laundry shop that is open in KL on Sunday..(so any tourists who wants to do your laundry..dont do it on Sunday in KL) ..so we thought crap..what do we do with the laundry..we forgot about it for a while and went for breakfast at a mamak stall in Bukit Bintang..I think they have the best fish curry.. Owh and then suddenly we heard a loud bang..a kembara hit a waja..what a scene it was.. so back to the laundry..it was really heavy and we thought..ok we need to sent it back..so here my mom and bro stayed at BB and my younger bro and me went back to the hotel to sent back the laundry..i even had time for a short bath..it was hot..;)


Next we head down to central market and petaling street..Central market had changed a lot..it is really beautiful now. and guess what, we had a foot massage there and it was so wonderful..firdaus (my younger bro) sat there and watch us when a monkey suddenly appear.. he said he thought it was a baby..lol..when he sees properly, then he knew it was a monkey..and it is super small..(sorry..dont have a picture of it) And as for petaling street, it hasn’t change a bit..whoever wants to come here..please make sure you know that you must bargain with them..or you will get slaughtered..trust me;)

Then, we wanted to go to The gardens.. so we followed the pudu way as the dataran was blocked…a bus was behind us and he wanted to overtake even it was so jam..so he went out of the line and guess what? MY HEART REALLY FELT DOWN TO MY FEET!!!! He hit my car! That crazy bus driver.. then we stopped him and he end up putting his hand up..how can he be so rude? I don’t know.. anyway im passed that..but the fact that I got my car hit in KL is so not cool..:(

When we reach The Gardens and Midvalley..i was like..ok I need to breakeven.. so we went to eat at Rak Thai..a Thai cuisine which has the nicest food the last time we ate there..only this time..the food was still really good but the service was SUPER HORRIBLE!!!how could my day get any worse ..after that..we were too tired to argue..so we walk a bit and end up drinking at Gloria Jeans..I remember drinking at KLCC and now the taste is still so original and nice..i highly recommend those fruit lovers to try Mixed berry smoothies..it’s SUPERB! I think I deserve that after a long bad day..


Estimated spendings: RM 301
Sleeping Time:11.29pm

No comments:

Post a Comment