Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My Roadtrip from Penang to KL


Day 1 (13th March 2009)

I was really excited when I got home that morning from a usual , boring but hectic night duty.. I could still remember forgetting one of my very important personal thing that I was supposed to throw it into my bag..which I didn’t..:P

My mom, 2 brothers and me left for KL from Penang at 9.23am..I couldn’t really think of the whole 3 and half hours in the car as I was asleep the whole trip..owh wait.. I think I remember waking up around 11.27a.m when there was a traffic jam in the middle of no where..A JAM ..Can you ever believe it? Then I went to sleep again.

We arrived in KL at around 12.57pm. and Lah’s GPS a.k.a Joyce..was like “drive 3.3 metres and keep left..but the right hand side sign board was showing “Pusat Bandar(meaning..City) ..we were reluctant to turn left but …when you have Joyce ..then I guess you should be listening to her..only I will name my GPS in future as…hmmm let’s see..maybe Derek..hehe.. Btw..we did turn left and we were on the right track.. but I could tell you, KL was no different than the last time I came here..there were cars here and there..so hectic.. but we got to our hotel at 1.47pm.

After resting for about 1 hours, we went to Berjaya Times Square via monorail. But it doesn’t seems that nice the last time I was there. Wanted to go for the theme park ride..but was too afraid of the roller coaster..lol.. the time was fast and we areed to go for the theme park ride..but was too afraid of the roller coaster..lol.. the time was fast and we are already hungry so we dine in at the Hartz Chicken Buffet..thinking the last time we ate at The Hartz Chicken Buffet was in Sarawak Plaza in kuching and that was like a couple of years ago..To our dissappoinment.. it was horrible..i guess that was going to be the last time we will be eating there.

Walking here and there...lastly brings us back to Bukit Bintang..wanted to have a drink..but too many ppl..sesak giler...maybe it's the weekend so...you know..We finished up our day with a stop at The Hard Rock Cafe KL for some merchandise.. , but ..too bad..not to our liking ( not so nice)..

A short half day here in KL but it's going to be a long one tomorrow..

Sleeping time: 11.37pm..
Estimated spendings : RM260.00

No comments:

Post a Comment