Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Day 4 (16th March 2009)


What a bright sunny day this morning..i woke up with a smile on my face.. We kick off our day by going to Sunway Pyramid..yah yah we’ve been here..but this time is for a different reason..as soon as we got there, we went to the ice ring..hahaha..i didn’t believe that I let my bro put me up to this..he said..maybe we have a natural talent in skating..we actually paid and entered the ring..OMG..i only can tell you that I SUCK! But I think my brother did really well..i was like..one step at a time..stay cool..relax..how come ppl can skate? But for sure I didn’t regret trying..it was an awesome experience..

After that, we were too hungry that we wanted to eat at Wendy’s..we have been planning to eat there since in Penang..but guess what? We we re looking around..seeking for a nice food. Then we came at this Vietnamese food. Wanted to try but it just didn’t seem right.. so we went to this Tony Roma’s.. I can say that the setting of this restaurant is exactly like TGI Friday’s..Only that TGI is more cozy.. So after talking, we decided to eat here.. oh my , when the food that we ordered came…It was like a 10 person meal..so much but the price is so good..example..i had this “Tony’s Roma’s Asian Salad” and it was like only RM16.90 with a free soup and fries..that’s so cheap and it ‘s so very nice…will add pictures later.. So mom had fish and chips, my bro had beef rib and the other one had Sirloin Cheddar Grille..All were fantastic! They also have this promotion where if you dine in at 3 to 6 pm , you can buy any coffee for RM 0.50 only..So I got the latte and mom got the Espresso and the original price for each is RM 8.90..can you believe it? it’s a really good deal..So for those who lives in KL, you must try..whoever is coming to KL, you must try too..I REALLY RECOMMEND THIS RESTAURANT!! It’s slightly cheaper than TGI Fridays..

Next stop was to Damansara- The curve..it was really nice but not too many stuff..but the restaurant want awesome..the way they made it into a street..wanted to have a drink but was too full from eating at Roma’s.. so we went off to IKEA.. and guess again..i met my senior from Normah in IKEA..she was like oh hi…the world is so small…coz it is..i didn’t expect to see her there..Too small..lol..again another downs when Lah got really thirsty and we were really struggling to put a ringgit note into the machine..but it was being crazy..so he end up drinking at a cooler…

The last stop for today was a drink in Bangsar…we went to an Indian Shop that only sells tosai..he sells a lot of different ones..i think maybe about a hundred..but we kept on turning , but didn’t remember which one..then we wanted to drink at the School Bus…but Firdaus(my younger bro) was with us..and since the school bus was a “not for kidsplace” so we had to find elsewhere..finally we sat down somewhere..i cant remember.. and drank the tarik..awesome!!

Went home and I end up doing the laundry..it was so long that I fell a sleep on the sofa..i don’t know if anyone seen me. I even dreamt..lol..i need some SLEEP!! Goodnight ppl..owh..did I tell you , we’re going to genting tomorrow..YAY!!later!
Estimated Spending: RM 277.16
Sleeping time : 1.03am

No comments:

Post a Comment